Sunday, May 11, 2008

Recap

We misplaced our camera for a while and I was busy with school so we didn't post any pictures. I am going to put a bunch of them up here now. They are a little mixed up, but hopefully they are good.



Rylee in her pretty dress from her birthday


Overlooking the top of Hill Cumorah


Blowing out candles from her birthday cake (except there isn't a candle)


Finding her Easter basket


Heather posing in front of some flowers at the Botanical Gardens


Rylee is a little unsure of this pig


On a hike in the tropics (at the Botanical Gardens)

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am glad your back! I love Rylee's birthday outfit! She is the cutest little thing!!

cindave said...

so stinking cute! i love the blowing out the "candle", and the pig pictures. what cute expressions! i miss you guys!!! :(

The Favorite said...

Those are all such great pictures. I too love the one of her and the pig- awesome face!