Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tangled

We saw Tangled yesterday as a family.  We took all three kids.  It was quite daring I know.  Rylee and Piper have been so anxious to see it.  It was a fun movie and we all had a good time.  Sawyer did not make too much noise.  Piper sat on my lap for the first hour, then got bored.  Rylee loved it.  She sat in her chair laughing at certain points where I think she was the only one in the fairly full theater doing such a thing.  The only problem was the ending.  She was crushed by how the movie ended.  I don't want to give anything away if you have not seen it, but I might try to request an alternate ending so I don't have to answer more questions when the movie comes out on DVD.

3 comments:

cindave said...

what didn't she like about the ending? i'm trying to remember if there was something disappointing, but i don't remember thinking so. ?? anyway, glad you had fun!

Scott said...

I would feel bad giving out details because it is an important part of the plot. Rylee now wants to have long blonde hair like Rapunzel.

The Favorite said...

So glad you got to go!
We didn't really like the ending either (it reminded me a lot of Beauty and the Beast) We did like when she got out of the tower and the boat scene.