Tuesday, March 25, 2008

15 States


Rylee managed to make it to fifteen states before her second birthday over last week when we made a little trip to New Jersey. Heather's parents live about twenty minutes to the border and we have driven to the western bank of the Delaware River several times before because we really like this "restaurant" over there. We finally went over the bridge so Rylee can put it on her list (not that she even knows what a state is). New Jersey is actually a beautiful place, contrary to what I thought of it from growing up in the West. We will hopefully go over to the beach again this summer and bring Rylee along. I would have put more pictures on but I don't have the camera and I am up in Buffalo by myself for the next week while Heather and Rylee spend more time with Grandma Olson.

No comments: