Thursday, March 6, 2008

Busy with School

I thought about naming this post "March" to go with the "February" post last month. I am going to try to do better than that though. I just finished up a brutal midterm portion of the semester. I think everything went well. I had lots of help from Rylee as seen from the picture below. She likes to pound the keys when she is on my lap. So I finally have a little time to work on other things.

One of the great things about being a dental student is that I have access to lots of cheap or free dental supplies. We bought a whole case of floss a few months ago. It's tough to go through floss very quickly so we let Rylee play with them because she thought they were fun. Well, she learned that she can pull the floss out a long ways and play with it that way. So I decided that I needed to teach her how to use it correctly. I think I managed to place it between a few teeth, but Rylee's favorite part was the taste. She just started putting it in her mouth and extracting the mint flavor from it. I guess I never thought of using floss as a treat before.


I also wanted to give props to my sister, Amy, for working hard in dance and receiving recognition from the Deseret News.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Heather! Creed and I added you guys to our page! You are so awesome! Any luck finding a new place in Buffalo?! That would be awesome if you moved over here!