Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Girl

So things have been a little hectic this summer but I am finally putting some more stuff on the blog. I guess the first thing to do is to officially announce the coming of another baby girl in October. We were going to post that news when we found out that it was a girl, over a month ago, but that didn't happen. We are really excited for another baby. She has been very active in Heather's tummy and we hope that she can keep up with Rylee from the start. We are still working on a name. I think we are getting closer but we don't want to finalize anything because we still have a few months.

5 comments:

cindave said...

congrats guys! i'm just glad you're finally coming back to the blog! i know you're busy, but i miss your updates. talk to you guys soon!

Laurel said...

We are excited that you guys are having another girl, but do you think the Olsons will ever have any boys??

Josh said...

Hey, Lolly posted something about being added to private blogs of their friends and so I mentioned to her that Lani has one if they want to look at it and so then I thought I should let you other bloggers know too....even though you guys rarely ever update your blog...yeah that right I am giving you a hard time. Anyway here it is...http://justdancingthroughlife.blogspot.com/. I doubt that we will get a new one after we are married...so..this will most likely be it. Just letting you know. Love you guys.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations you guys! It is so nice to have two of the same gender together!

staci baker said...

Wow, that's great! Congrats! You kept that one a secret for awhile! Wow! That'll be fun to have two little girls together. And October is a good month. That's when I had Peyton last year!