Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miss Curly

Rylee's hair has gone so curly lately. We guess it is because of the humid weather here and her hair is getting longer. We think it is pretty cute. She usually has this tight curl right at the top of her forehead that Heather tries to straighten out.


This next picture was funny to me. We recently moved to a new apartment in Amherst and have spent most of our time trying to get things situated, refinishing furniture, and other stuff like that. Anyway, Heather decided that she would put out her American Girl collection in Rylee's room and let her play with them and see how she treated them. She has been so good with them and thinks they are so cool. The neat thing about them is that they are almost the same size. Rylee is sitting in Samantha's desk in this picture having her own little tea party. I don't know how she fits in there. She is gradually growing out of clothes though so I don't know how many more months she will fit in there.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I noticed that you guys are now friends with Thayne and Natalie Gardner. I worked with them both at BYU for a couple of years and Thayne went to the same mission as Spencer (though a little bit later), but they had the same companions. Anyway, small small world. P.S. I love it when kids have curly hair! So cute. Hope all is well and that Heather's feeling wonderful.

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

wah wah, why did you move away! I am so sad! but hey I am selfish! how is the new place working out? Can't wait to get home and come see you guys...Tell H. to email me! the kids miss Rylee. Well at least Allie does I don't know if luke knows any better.
Anyway hope all is going well!
C.

Sean & Kendra said...

Hey love the new pictures. I really love the one of Rylee and the desk! What a cute little peanut!

cindave said...

how did you guys get a curly haired kid??? i guess scott has some curls, huh? i have curly hair and andersen has nothing but SEVERAL funny cowlicks. oh well. rylee is still darling, and that tea party - priceless!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love her little tea party!

Karisa and John said...

Hey Heather! I found your blog when I was looking at Jackie's blog and saw your link. You guys look great! I am amazed at how much Rylee looks like you-- she's definitely got those Olson genes. What a cutie. And you're expecting firecracker #2 soon?? Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying the pregnancy and hanging in there. Our blog address is: http://johnandkarisa.blogspot.com/ Talk to you later! --Karisa

cindave said...

come on guys. july 22nd??? that was the last time you feel you did or thought anything worth blogging about?!? get going! WE NEED NEW POSTS!!!