Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rylee Roo

Rylee and I were looking at some pictures this morning of her. We have had a lot of fun together lately. She is growing up and is such a good sister. I know people want to see more pictures of Piper (and I will add them later when I upload them), but this post is for Rylee.


We went outside and played in the leaves in our front yard. Rylee liked to roll around in them. I thought this picture was kind of cool.


Scott and Rylee outside. Buffalo is starting to get a little colder and most of the leaves are gone now. It still hasn't snowed yet though.


We had a really nice day on the weekend before Piper was born. We went to Beaver Island State Park on Grand Island and walked around. This picture is funny because we were playing hide-and-seek. Rylee is getting better at hiding by herself, but still didn't get fully behind the tree. She was having fun.


Finger painting. I'm not sure what she was trying to draw-- maybe a turtle.


This picture is from my date with Rylee at the Pumpkin Festival. She took me on a date for my birthday. We got to go on a hayride, see a pumpkin cannon, eat some good corn, pet some animals (even a camel), and Rylee got her face painted with a pink butterfly. She was so excited about it and pretends to paint things on Heather and me at home.

3 comments:

cindave said...

what a cutie. i love that leaf picture. it's been so long since i've seen her. she's grown up so much! :(

Dalene said...

Oh... these make me miss her even more!

Sean & Kendra said...

I just love the picture of Rylee in the leaves with her feet in the air. She is way too cute!!