Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Alive

So this semester has definitely lived up to its hype. I haven't had much time to update this blog, but I will try to do better since we have a baby on the way soon. It's pretty crazy to think that Heather is due in about 3 weeks. I hope the baby comes at a good time in my schedule so I don't have to make up too much stuff.

Things have been fun the past couple months. We have tried to decorate our apartment, prepare for the baby, and watch BYU football. I also spend a lot of time in the basement of the dental school working on labwork. Fun. I don't have that many pictures loaded on my computer but I thought that I could add a couple from over the summer that I haven't put on here yet.


Rylee and her cousin Zoey


Rylee and her cousin Lily in Philly

3 comments:

cindave said...

i totally thought that was your new baby! what a let down! i am glad to see a new post though. i'm so used to clicking on and off so fast that i missed it and had to go back! glad you guys are still there. tell heather that she can post too!! talk to you guys soon!

Dalene said...

Okay, that does not even look like Zoey any more... too crazy! Rylee is as cute as ever. We miss you guys and can't believe the baby will be here in three weeks, either. I am SO glad you posted again! Have you checked out our blog yet? Love you all!

John and Karisa said...

The first picture threw me off-- I thought that Heather suddenly had her baby, but that you guys had forgotten to mention it! Good luck these last few weeks with the pregnancy! What an exciting time.