Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rylee is Getting Surgery!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Rylee is going to need surgery. After taking her for a sleep test we learned she has sleep apnea. The doctors feel that the best treatment is removing her tonsils and adenoids. I am scared because she is so little but I am excited for her to finally get a good night sleep. I am not sure exactly when she is getting the surgery but it will be this summer as soon as they can fit her in. I would really appreciate it if you would keep her in your prayers. Rylee is our little princess and we don't want anything to go wrong.

5 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Well I don't think I have to say this but I will... Anything you need at that time or ever we are here for you! We can totally help out with Piper, food, love, whatever! I am excited for Rylee to sleep well too! She won't know what hit her!

cindave said...

oh my goodness! we need to talk!! i didn't even know anything was wrong. that's scary, but i'm sure everything will go just fine. love you guys!

Dalene said...

She's already in them. Let me know when you know the dates so maybe I can come and help. Will this affect your planned trip?

Sean & Kendra said...

I know Xan is getting his surgery done soon before, but please know that we want to help when we can!

Laurel said...

How did everything go with Rylee's surgery? I've decided that you can have my haircut, because I want Dalene's haircut. lol. If only it were that easy.