Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer

We had a lot of fun over the short summer break that we had here. We had about a month off from when I took the boards and then started school again. We took a trip down to Florida for about half of that time (including the insane amount of time driving in the car). We actually thought the girls did a good job and we got to see a bunch of things that we would not have otherwise. This is just a glimpse of the stuff we have done in the past few months.


The girls at DisneyWorld with Jasmine and Aladdin


Rylee with Aurora. She got to go to a princess breakfast at Epcot one morning and had a fabulous time. She was so excited.

I was trying to download some more but it did not work. They were mostly of Savannah though. I wish we could have spent more time there. It was beautiful and full of things to see.

7 comments:

cindave said...

a couple things...

1. heather, why were you not wearing a shirt?? ;)
2. holy crap, piper looks JUST like rylee did!
3. how did i not know you went to FL for 2 weeks? not
ok (for me not to know, not that you went)
4. we may be coming to buffalo soon!!! my sister is working for an airline and gets buddy passes, and my parents could use some help getting the house ready to sell. i'll keep you posted.

Sean & Kendra said...

I love the pictures with the Disney Princesses!! Riley looks SO happy

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

I want to see more pictures of Savannah. Heather said it was awesome! LOVE the hat Heather, and good call on the why no shirt! haha!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you put up some pictures. I've been dying to see how everything went this summer. I finally figured out last week that you guys ARE coming for Christmas and I'm so excited!!! That will be fully awesome. :) I got really sick of being in Alaska after about a week so I'm glad to be home. I had our recent family picture with me and I looked at it every day cause I missed everyone so much. I want to see some more pictures (hopefully they work soon...) Love you guys!

Erin said...

Cute cute cute! We never get to do the princess thing at Disneyland with the boys and their boy cousins. Your girls look like they LOVED it! How fun!

The Favorite said...

So lucky!